The Romulus Historical Society's Museum will be open on Fridays from noon to 3PM and on Saturdays from 10AM to 2PM through the end of September. The Museum is located in Willard, NY at 1368 County Road 132 in the former home of the chief engineer of the Willard State Hospital. Admission is free and open to the public.
The Museum has exhibits and displays on the history of the Willard State Hospital and the Seneca Army Depot along with other artifacts on local history. Featured this summer are the nursing school possessions of Anna Earley (1886-1930). Earley was a 1912 graduate of the Willard State Hospital School of Nursing and served at the Hospital until her death in 1930. Her trunk of school materials was recently found at what had been the Earley home in Ovid, NY and was donated to the Historical Society by Paul McPherson. The trunk contains photographs, books, manuscripts and clothing from Earley's student years at Willard.
The Romulus Historical Society is dedicated to preserving and sharing the history of the Town of Romulus between Seneca and Cayuga Lakes.
For further information contact Craig Williams at 518-755-4516 or email@example.com